An In-depth Exposé: Mass Arrests, Detention Tribunals, and the Fight Against Deep State Corruption (GITMO, Honduras XPL, Spain’s Santa Cruz Islands, U.S. Military Prison, Naval Base Military Prison in Fort Worth)
Medeea Greere, an independent publisher, is now on Telegram at https://t.me/AMGNEWS2022 and exists only on reader support as we publish Truth, Freedom and Love for public awareness. Thank You for your support!
In a dramatic and unprecedented turn of events, the world has been shaken to its core. Whispers of mass arrests, clandestine detention tribunals, crowded offshore prisons, and an underground network of deep state entities have transformed from the realm of conspiracy into terrifying reality. This exposé will peel back the veil on the unfolding saga, delving into the labyrinth of intrigue that stretches from the tropical climes of GITMO to the icy expanses of the Antarctic military base.
GITMO’s Surge in Activity. For years, Guantanamo Bay (GITMO) detention camp has been a contentious topic on the global stage. Yet, even amidst this storm of controversy, no one could have predicted the sudden influx of detainees recently transported to its shores. Swelling its population, GITMO quickly became a bustling hive of activity – but the people arriving weren’t your typical suspects. Reports suggest that those arrested were members working for foreign governments and Deep State agencies, fuelling an international scandal that’s rocking nations around the globe.
The network of deep state entities is a complex, hidden structure that allegedly manipulates world governments from the shadows. Its supposed employees include US citizens associated with the Rockefeller family – a powerful dynasty with alleged ties to this controversial network. Arrested and stripped of their freedoms, these individuals are now experiencing the crushing power of justice at its most unrelenting.
While GITMO took the spotlight in the early stages of this saga, it soon became apparent that its confinement capabilities were straining under the sudden influx. However, GITMO was merely the tip of the iceberg. Detention centers were springing up across the globe like malevolent flowers blooming in the shadows.
In Honduras, the Military Base Sato Kona Detention Center (XPL) swelled with detainees. The obscure location and secure nature of the XPL became a strategic choice for housing those arrested. Similarly, Spain’s Santa Cruz Islands were drawn into the fray. This usually tranquil destination transformed into an involuntary host to those charged with working for the deep state.
With GITMO overflowing, the situation necessitated a tactical shift. This led to the controversial decision of shipping GITMO prisoners to Guam, a remote island territory of the United States. This mass migration was reportedly organized to create space for an additional 3,000 individuals set to be arrested following the invocation of the emergency broadcast system in late May.
As the domino effect of overcrowding rippled through the global network of detention centers, it soon reached even the most remote and unexpected locations. The Antarctic military base, for instance, was reported to be nearing full capacity. Meanwhile, around the world, new purpose-built detention centers sprang into existence, built with haste and determination to accommodate the arrested individuals.
While foreign soils bore the brunt of the global crackdown, home wasn’t exempt from this international theatre. U.S. citizens implicated in the shadowy network found themselves incarcerated within the walls of the San Juan Guaynabo U.S. Military Prison in Puerto Rico and the Fort Worth Naval Base Military Prison in Texas. The uncompromising move to arrest and detain homegrown “traitors” sent a powerful message – no one, regardless of nationality, was immune to this widespread dragnet.
In a surprising twist, 40,000 members of the notorious Mexican cartel found themselves incarcerated in Guatemala. This startling development highlighted the far-reaching scope of these mass arrests and tribunals, extending beyond the political sphere into the underbelly of international organized crime.
This international web of mass arrests and detention tribunals is an unfolding drama of global proportions, painting a picture of a world in the throes of a major upheaval. The narrative traverses from GITMO’s infamous cells to the chilly solitude of the Antarctic base, illuminating the staggering scale and reach of these covert operations. While the final chapter is yet to be written, one thing is certain – this is a saga that will reverberate through the annals of history.
GITMO Files | The List of Traitors Hanged in GITMO
All this Military Court acivity is on the Insurrection Act and the Supreme Court according the rule is no able to process the Treason Causes. This law started in 1954 under the President of USA Dwight Eisenhower because the Supreme Court is not able to rule military actions against the United States.
All media information has the target, the destruction of our country using the Subversion Plan created by Josef Stalin in 1937 against the United Stated and his plan were executed by comunnist jewis who came from Germany few time before the WW II . Biden and the Deep State are making full play of this Stalin’s plan.
The Subversion against the United States:
18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 – TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
§ 2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
§ 2382. Misprision of treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
§ 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
§ 2386. Registration of certain organizations
(A) For the purposes of this section:
“Attorney General” means the Attorney General of the United States;
“Organization” means any group, club, league, society, committee, association, political party, or combination of individuals, whether incorporated or otherwise, but such term shall not include any corporation, association, community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes;
“Political activity” means any activity the purpose or aim of which, or one of the purposes or aims of which, is the control by force or overthrow of the Government of the United States or a political subdivision thereof, or any State or political subdivision thereof;
An organization is engaged in “civilian military activity” if:
(1) it gives instruction to, or prescribes instruction for, its members in the use of firearms or other weapons or any substitute therefor, or military or naval science; or
(2) it receives from any other organization or from any individual instruction in military or naval science; or
(3) it engages in any military or naval maneuvers or activities; or
(4) it engages, either with or without arms, in drills or parades of a military or naval character; or
(5) it engages in any other form of organized activity which in the opinion of the Attorney General constitutes preparation for military action;
An organization is “subject to foreign control” if:
(a) it solicits or accepts financial contributions, loans, or support of any kind, directly or indirectly, from, or is affiliated directly or indirectly with, a foreign government or a political subdivision thereof, or an agent, agency, or instrumentality of a foreign government or political subdivision thereof, or a political party in a foreign country, or an international political organization; or
(b) its policies, or any of them, are determined by or at the suggestion of, or in collaboration with, a foreign government or political subdivision thereof, or an agent, agency, or instrumentality of a foreign government or a political subdivision thereof, or a political party in a foreign country, or an international political organization.
(B)(1) The following organizations shall be required to register with the Attorney General:
Every organization subject to foreign control which engages in political activity;
Every organization which engages both in civilian military activity and in political activity;
Every organization subject to foreign control which engages in civilian military activity; and
Every organization, the purpose or aim of which, or one of the purposes or aims of which, is the establishment, control, conduct, seizure, or overthrow of a government or subdivision thereof by the use of force, violence, military measures, or threats of any one or more of the foregoing.
Every such organization shall register by filing with the Attorney General, on such forms and in such detail as the Attorney General may by rules and regulations prescribe, a registration statement containing the information and documents prescribed in subsection (B)(3) and shall within thirty days after the expiration of each period of six months succeeding the filing of such registration statement, file with the Attorney General, on such forms and in such detail as the Attorney General may by rules and regulations prescribe, a supplemental statement containing such information and documents as may be necessary to make the information and documents previously filed under this section accurate and current with respect to such preceding six months’ period.
Every statement required to be filed by this section shall be subscribed, under oath, by all of the officers of the organization.
(2) This section shall not require registration or the filing of any statement with the Attorney General by:
(a) The armed forces of the United States; or
(b) The organized militia or National Guard of any State, Territory, District, or possession of the United States; or
(c) Any law-enforcement agency of the United States or of any Territory, District or possession thereof, or of any State or political subdivision of a State, or of any agency or instrumentality of one or more States; or
(d) Any duly established diplomatic mission or consular office of a foreign government which is so recognized by the Department of State; or
(e) Any nationally recognized organization of persons who are veterans of the armed forces of the United States, or affiliates of such organizations.
(3) Every registration statement required to be filed by any organization shall contain the following information and documents:
(a) The name and post-office address of the organization in the United States, and the names and addresses of all branches, chapters, and affiliates of such organization;
(b) The name, address, and nationality of each officer, and of each person who performs the functions of an officer, of the organization, and of each branch, chapter, and affiliate of the organization;
(c) The qualifications for membership in the organization;
(d) The existing and proposed aims and purposes of the organization, and all the means by which these aims or purposes are being attained or are to be attained;
(e) The address or addresses of meeting places of the organization, and of each branch, chapter, or affiliate of the organization, and the times of meetings;
(f) The name and address of each person who has contributed any money, dues, property, or other thing of value to the organization or to any branch, chapter, or affiliate of the organization;
(g) A detailed statement of the assets of the organization, and of each branch, chapter, and affiliate of the organization, the manner in which such assets were acquired, and a detailed statement of the liabilities and income of the organization and of each branch, chapter, and affiliate of the organization;
(h) A detailed description of the activities of the organization, and of each chapter, branch, and affiliate of the organization;
(i) A description of the uniforms, badges, insignia, or other means of identification prescribed by the organization, and worn or carried by its officers or members, or any of such officers or members;
(j) A copy of each book, pamphlet, leaflet, or other publication or item of written, printed, or graphic matter issued or distributed directly or indirectly by the organization, or by any chapter, branch, or affiliate of the organization, or by any of the members of the organization under its authority or within its knowledge, together with the name of its author or authors and the name and address of the publisher;
(k) A description of all firearms or other weapons owned by the organization, or by any chapter, branch, or affiliate of the organization, identified by the manufacturer’s number thereon;
(l) In case the organization is subject to foreign control, the manner in which it is so subject;
(m) A copy of the charter, articles of association, constitution, bylaws, rules, regulations, agreements, resolutions, and all other instruments relating to the organization, powers, and purposes of the organization and to the powers of the officers of the organization and of each chapter, branch, and affiliate of the organization; and
(n) Such other information and documents pertinent to the purposes of this section as the Attorney General may from time to time require.
All statements filed under this section shall be public records and open to public examination and inspection at all reasonable hours under such rules and regulations as the Attorney General may prescribe.
(C) The Attorney General is authorized at any time to make, amend, and rescind such rules and regulations as may be necessary to carry out this section, including rules and regulations governing the statements required to be filed.
(D) Whoever violates any of the provisions of this section shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
Whoever in a statement filed pursuant to this section willfully makes any false statement or willfully omits to state any fact which is required to be stated, or which is necessary to make the statements made not misleading, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
§ 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally
(a) Whoever, with intent to interfere with, impair, or influence the loyalty, morale, or discipline of the military or naval forces of the United States:
(1) advises, counsels, urges, or in any manner causes or attempts to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty by any member of the military or naval forces of the United States; or
(2) distributes or attempts to distribute any written or printed matter which advises, counsels, or urges insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty by any member of the military or naval forces of the United States— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
(b) For the purposes of this section, the term “military or naval forces of the United States” includes the Army of the United States, the Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, and Coast Guard Reserve of the United States; and, when any merchant vessel is commissioned in the Navy or is in the service of the Army or the Navy, includes the master, officers, and crew of such vessel.
§ 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war
(a) Whoever, when the United States is at war, willfully makes or conveys false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United States or to promote the success of its enemies; orWhoever, when the United States is at war, willfully causes or attempts to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty, in the military or naval forces of the United States, or willfully obstructs the recruiting or enlistment service of the United States, to the injury of the service or the United States, or attempts to do so— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.(b) If two or more persons conspire to violate subsection (a) of this section and one or more such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be punished as provided in said subsection (a).c) Whoever harbors or conceals any person who he knows, or has reasonable grounds to believe or suspect, has committed, or is about to commit, an offense under this section, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
(d) This section shall apply within the admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States, and on the high seas, as well as within the United States.
- The Clandestine Chronicles: John Lennon’s Murder and the CIA’s Conspiracy to Conceal the Ultimate Manifestation Secret
§ 2389. Recruiting for service against United States
Whoever recruits soldiers or sailors within the United States, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof, to engage in armed hostility against the same; or
Whoever opens within the United States, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof, a recruiting station for the enlistment of such soldiers or sailors to serve in any manner in armed hostility against the United States—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
§ 2390. Enlistment to serve against United States
Whoever enlists or is engaged within the United States or in any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof, with intent to serve in armed hostility against the United States, shall be fined under this title  or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
[§ 2391. Repealed. Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330004(13), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2142]
18 U.S. Code § 2391 – Repealed. Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330004(13), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2142]
- May 10 2021 James Comey Begs Military: “Please Don’t Kill Me!”
- May 15 2021 Pence Shot While Fleeing Military Arrest
- May 15 2021 Dr. Fauci Prepping to Flee Country
- Upcoming Military Tribunals at GITMO –
- May 19 2021 Military Puts SCJ Amy Coney Barre on House Arrest (daughter of Joe Biden)
- May 20 2021 NAVY SEAL’s STORM Bill Gates’ Wyoming Ranch
- May 21 2021 Military Tribunal Convicts John Brennan (former CIA’s Director) of Murder, Treason
- May 26 2021 Military Arrests Representative (Demo) Adam Adam Schiff
- May 29 2021 U.S. Military Arrests Dr. Deborah Birx
- May 29 2021 U.S. Military to hold “Military Tribunals” in Tierra del Fuego
- June 1 2021 John Podesta (Hillary Clinton Advisor) Executed at GITMO
- June 3 2021 James Comey Military Tribunal: Day 1
- June 13 2021 James Comey Sentenced to Death by Guillotine
- June 14 2021 James Comey hanged at GITMO
- June 14 2021 John Brennan Hanged at GITMO
- June 14 2021 Hillary Clinton Kills from the Grave
- June 14 2021 Upcoming Military Tribunals (Revision 3)
- June 15 2021 Slick Willie Tribunal Delayed Over “Compromised” Panelist
- June 19 2021 Biden Body Double Meets Vladimir Putin
- June 21 2021 Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 1
- June 22 2021 Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 2
- June 24 2021 Military Tribunal Convicts Bill Clinton
- June 27 2021 Military Convicts William Barr
- June 30 2021 James Comey Loses his Head to Guillotine
- July 4 2021 Adam Schiff Convicted of Treason
- July 9 2021 Rumsfeld Committed Suicidé at Military Tribunal; Did Not Die of Natural Causes
- July 20 2021 Military Convicts Susan Rice of Treason
- July 20 2021 Military Indicts Venal Gavin Newsom
- July 27 2021 Military Executes Tom Hanks
- August 1 2021 Military Arrests Bill Gates
- August 6 2021 Military Hangs Susan Rice
- August 12 2021 JAG Schedules Bill Gates’ Military Tribunal
- Augustt 14 2021 Military eliminates William Barr
- Augustt 16 2021 Military arrests Andrew Cuomo
- Augustt 23 2021 Bill Gates Military Tribunal : Day 1
- Augustt 29 2021 Bill Gates Military Tribunal to resume Aug-31
- Augustt 30 2021 Pfizer, the FDA, and Bribes Aplenty
- September 8 2021 Kamala Harris wants candlelight vigil for fallen Taliban freedom
- September 8 2021 Military arrests Hunter Biden in California home.
- September 8 2021 Biden body double blows cover during meet with Boris Johnson
- September 9 2021 Bill Cliton dead at GITMO
- September 9 2021 Delta Force arrests Chelsea Clinton
- September 21 2021 Bill Gates military tribunal: Day 2
- September 22 2021 Cuomo military tribunal
- September 23 2021 Bill Gates military tribunal: Day 4
- September 24 2021 Gates Foundation threatens
- September 25 2021 Military Tribunal convicts Bill Gates
- September 25 2021 At GITMO Bill Gates denied retrial
- September 26 2021 Trump vows swift return as military completeselection fraud investigation
- September 29 2021 Cuomo Tribunal delayed until October 11
- September 30 2021 Bill Clinton death ruled a homicide death by poison
- October 5 2021 Bill Gates hanged at GITMO ahead of schedule
- October 6 2021 Chelsea Clinton to face military tribunal
- October 10 2021 Hunter Biden military tribunal: Day 1
- October 11 2021 Military convicts Hunter Biden deathpenalty
- October 11 2021 Gavin Newsom wants white school kids to learn howto sharecrop
- October 11 2021 Military onvicts Andrew Cuomo
- October 12 2021 Hunter Biden hanged at GITMO
- October 13 2021 Pfizer clot shot is tracking you if you got it
- October 18 2021 Colin Powell commited suicide
- October 18 2021 Delta Force raids adrenochrome warehouse
- October 19 2021 Hanks former co-star Peter Scolari executedby military
- October 20 2021 Trump opens investigation into Baldwin shooting
- October 20 2021 Chelsea Clinton military tribunal Day 1
- October 29 2021 Baldwintried to pimp his preteen daughter Ireland in 2007
- October 30 2021 Chelsea Clinton military tribunal: Day 2
- CDC whistleblower admits to rrn that the current vaccines have killed at least 25000 people. Also, military study done by us army medical and research command suggests that less than 5,000 Americans really died from COVID 19, 98 per cent of whom were morbidly obese sick or had multiple comorbidities
- October 31 2021 Military convicts Chelsea Clinton
- October 31 2021 Raid cargo ship full of smuggled children
- November 2 2021 US Marine Corps mulls defecting from traitorous armedforces
- November 4 2021 Military executes Andrew Cuomo
- November 7 2021 Military arrests bedridden Gavin Newsom
- November 11 2022 Child porn dungeon found in Newsoms basement…
- November 11 2021 Chelsea Clinton hanged at GITMO
- November 9 2021 Gavin Newsom awakens from vaccine coma at GITMO
- November 11 2011 Deep-state unveils Newsom-doppelganger
- November 13 2021 Deep State CIA spooks defecting to White Hats
- November 15 2021 Military arrests former president George W Bush
- November 16 2021 At GITMO Newsom blames Pelosi for everything
- November 18 2021 Mark Mezvinsky (George Soros nephew, and Chelsea Clinton’s husband to face military-tribunal
- November 18 2021 Military schedules George W Bush and Mark Mezvinsky trials
- November 23 2021 Military arrests Bidens “Deep State” handler Anita Dunn
- November 23 2021 Gavin Newsoms present a military tribunal (Newsomsadrenochrome-made me do it.
- November 26 2021 Fauci wants Americans to get 4 shots per year
- November 27 2021 Military convicts Marc Mezvinsky
- November 30 2021 Military arrests Biden handler Mike Donilon
- December 2 2021 Chris Cuomo eludes military capture
- December 3 2021 Kamala Harris calls unvaccinated Trump’s people
- December 7 2021 George W. Bush denied tribunal extension
- December 11 2021 George W. Bush military tribunal: Day 1
- December 12 2021 FEMA arrives in tornado stricken Kentucky with vaccinations
- December 15/17 2021 George W Bush military tribunal: Day 3-part-1/2/3/4
- December 20 2021 Military convicts George W Bush
- December 21 2021 Dick Cheney flees US for New Zealand
- December 21 2021 Nihs Francis Collins arrested on charges of fraud, treason murder
- December 24 2021 Military cautions Trump over pro vaccine comments
- December 24 2021 At GITMO Dr Francis Collins blames COVID lies on Dr Fauci
- December 26 2021 Dick Cheney arrested
- December 30 2021 Gavin Newsom military tribunal: Day 1
- January 3 2022 Gavin Newsom gets death penalty
- January 4 2022 FEMA forcibly vaccinates autistic children in New York schools
- January 6 2022 George W Bush hanged at GITMO
- January 7 2022 COVID test swabs tainted with deadly bacteria
- January 14 2022 SCJ Sotomayor unvaccinated
- January 14 2022 Enmity grows between Trump military over vaccine advocacy
- January 14 2022 Schedules Dr Francis Collins military tribunal
- January 16 2022 Military Military Biden’s Surgeon General is CGI
- January 18 2022 Military arrests Melinda French Gates (male)
- January 19 2022 Dick Cheney convicted of treason homicides
- January 20 2022 Acoustic microwave weapons target Trumps Mar-a-Lago
- January 25 2022 Gavin Newsom hanged at GITMO
- January 25 2022 Anita Dunn military tribunal: Day
- January 26 2022 Navy pilot crashes plane, ejects, after vax reaction
- January 29 2022 Former Vice President Dick Cheney hanged at GITMO
- January 30 2022 Navy chaplain Newsom was possessed
- February 9 2022 Military tribunal convicts Dr Francis Collins
- February 11 2022 Deep State war on Trump continue
- February 12 2022 JAG issues arrest warrant for re arrest of former Vice PresidentMichael Pence
- February 13 2022 Pedophile Pence in deep trouble
- February 15 2022 Anita Dunn executed at GITMO
- February 20 2022 Dr Francis Collins hanged at GITMO
- February 18 2022 Military arrests SCJ Sonia Sotomayor
- February 24 2022 JAG schedules Melinda Ann Frenchs military tribunal
- February 24 2022 Putin to Trump your media lies this is not aninvasion
- February 24 2022 Military defies Biden regime refuses to deploy
- February 26 2022 Special Forces seize strategic petroleum reserves after biden-gives away 35000000 barrels
- February 28 2022 Military biden has no nuclear launch codes
- March 3 2022 Military tribunal sentences Sonia Sotomayor to death
- Source says plane carrying trump from New Orleans to may have been sabotaged trump has launched private investigation
- March 11/2022 Trump plane possible sabotage
- March 17 2022 Delta Force seizes deep state stronghold
- March 18 2022 Military arrests Dr Faucis Nih assistant
- March 23 2022 Psaki paid Tik-Tokers to promote administration propaganda
- March 24 2022 Military arrestsLoretta Lynch
- March 26 2022 SCJ Clarence Thomas poisoned at Washigton DC hospital
- March 29 2022 Sonia Sotomayor hanged at GITMO
- April 4 2022 Dr Deborah Birx was executed
- April 5 2022 Military Fauci pedophile likes young boys
- April 8 2022 Loretta Lynch to be lynched
- April 10 2022 Special Forces arrest deep state Dr Anthony Fauci
- April 16 2022 Military arrests David Axelrod
- April 17 2022 Military denies Faucis request for tribunal extension
- April 18 2022 Fauci military tribunal: Day 1
- April 20 2022 Military sentences Fauci to hang
- April 21 2022 Military advises Trump no more
- April 25 2022 GITMO double header execution Anthony Fauci and Loretta Lynch
- April 29 2022 Military arrests Bidens Secretary of Agriculture Tom-Vilsack
- May 05 2022 Military destroys vaccine warehouse
- May 10 2022 Military sentences Tom Vilsack to be hanged
- May 23 2022 Military hangs Tom Vilsack
- May 23 2022 Military sentences Alec Baldwin to death
- May 23 2022 Fucking monkey pox lol plandemic 2.0 coming soon to atheater near you seriously though why was Obama meeting with The Who days before the Biden regimeordered fake monkey pox vaccines….
- May 24 2022 The monkey pox agenda
- May 24 2022 Biden doppelganger visits WHO in Geneva
- May 30 2022 White hats feud over sluggishness of deep state arrests
- May 30 2022 CDC begs networks for more monkeypox coverage (just 10 cases in USA)
- June 6 2022 Military arrests White House deputy chief of staff
- June 6 2022 Alec Baldwin hanged in crazy execution
- June 6 2022 Bickering White Hatslook to Desantis for hope
- June 6 2022 General Berger to White Hats stand down
- June 6 2022 Military arrests Lawyer of Hillary Clinton, Michael Sussmann
- Read more here: List of Those Believed Named in Over 71,000 Federal Indictments
The Fall of the Cabal: ‘Arrests and Executions’. “We Have It All” ~Q!
The End of the World as we Know it – The Fall of the Cabal: ‘Arrests and Executions’. “We Have It All” ~Q!
NO LONGER A ‘CONSPIRACY THEORY’ – Just Facts and the TRUTH!
I know this post could get me in trouble, considering the power of the entities that I am writing about, but it’s important for me to share this anyway. I have long had a problem with them, culminating with their surveillance of me in my private life and attempts to censor my writings in various platforms. If they are under the delusion that I am going to shut up due to their intimidation and harassment, they have thought entirely wrong.
Also: GITMO: Which Presidents Are Going? Deep State, Treason, Military Tribunals, Official Documents, List of Indictments – https://amg-news.com/gitmo-which-presidents-are-going-deep-state-treason-military-tribunals-official-documents-list-of-indictments/
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article may not represent the official views of Medeea Greere or the American Media Group. Stories filed under Opinion contain information from various sources that may be both, verified and unverified. Medeea Greere and the American Media Group do not make any claims as to the validity of the information expressed in the opinion section, however we do encourage the reader to do further research on their own and we hope that you will share your findings with us. The mission for the truth requires a collective effort. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.