Editor's Picks End Of The Days New World Order News Opinions Politics World

Alleged Executed Male Actors?! You Decide…

– EXECUTED MALE ACTORS ALLEGEDLY.

– Info from King Smarty on Twitter. Please, don’t shoot the messenger!

Related posts

How to Make Homemade Hand Sanitizer Amid Coronavirus Induced Shortage

Medeea Greere

Choosing a Health Insurance Plan Is Not ‘Shopping’

admin

GARLIC KILLS 14 KINDS OF CANCER AND 13 TYPES OF INFECTION. WHY DON’T DOCTORS PRESCRIBE IT? CANCER CELLS DIE IN 42 DAYS – RECIPE

Medeea Greere

Why Martial Law Is Coming Quickly | All the Signs Indicate It’s Coming Soon | Here Are Facts That You Should Know About

Medeea Greere

Build a FEMA Disaster Kit (Federal Emergency Management Agency)

Medeea Greere

+18 This Is In L.A … Another Black Beating (Shocking Video)

Medeea Greere

8 comments

Rick Morrow April 4, 2021 at 4:44 pm

Robert Redford’s people have stated that Robert Redford is dead, but no details given.

Harrison Ford’s people have stated that that Harrison Ford is dead, but no details given.

It looks like the proof is right there in the pudding.

Dtrain1230 April 4, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I believe you and this info. from this site, but can’t find any confirmation. Where did you find this info, please?

Doug April 4, 2021 at 5:29 pm

This may be true, all will be revealed… Meanwhile my prayer is, Lord, if it be thy will please welcome {name here} to your forgiveness
and eternal love. If that is not possible, may they find justice in the choices they have made. In God’s name we pray, Amen.

swamplizard April 8, 2021 at 1:13 pm

I would pray to the Lord that he smite them swiftly and righteously if they themselves harmed children for their pleasure.

Natalie Anne April 5, 2021 at 5:28 am

Nope – There are many – I know are guilty and many I do not believe. eg KEANU is innocent – he doesnt even socialise after losing River Pheonix and his wife to [them]. and I’m not just saying that because it’s what I wish for. or cant face. Sheesh I’ve already lost Celine, Babs n Bette – my fav singers…I cant listen to their music anymore. Christina Aguilera was a victim herself, so how is that any diff to the 2 Correys you just gotta watch the film clip to FALL IN LINE with demi Lovato to see shes trying t show us and educate the younger girls at the same time. Whoever makes the ist up is a sensationalist, Ive seen it before.. and I dont believe about 1/3 of them. God please forgive me if I’m wrong.

Lisa moyer April 5, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Believe what you have seen. I am disappointed too. Harey weinstein and Epstein gave them all up. I know it is hard to believe. But when you have that kind of money you sell your soul literally to the devil. Sad but they wagered their souls. Ask Mel Gibson. Frankly, I am surprised he is still alive after what he said and exposed.

Rocky Massengale April 6, 2021 at 5:28 pm

Proof of this Please, I have faith that all will be revealed sooner than later, but would like to know, what makes anyone believe this is fact without any proof ?

RockinOn April 6, 2021 at 5:29 pm

any proof at all will help