Editor's Picks End Of The Days New World Order News Opinions Politics World

Alleged Executed Male Actors?! You Decide…

– EXECUTED MALE ACTORS ALLEGEDLY.

– Info from King Smarty on Twitter. Please, don’t shoot the messenger!

Related posts

End Times Timeline, Survival and Prepping Survive The End Days

Medeea Greere

The Militarization of Police: When Tyranny Comes Home

Medeea Greere

Clinton’s Kill List: The List of People “Who Mysteriously Died” After Being Associated With the Clintons

Medeea Greere

Ayers’ Plan for American Re-education Camps and The Need to Kill Millions

Medeea Greere

Happy Easter ! A Time For All To Believe in Renewal…

Medeea Greere

SHOCKING: HE BOUGHT A $1.19 PACK OF MENTOS. AN OFF-DUTY POLICE OFFICER PULLED A GUN ON HIM

Medeea Greere

12 comments

Rick Morrow April 4, 2021 at 4:44 pm

Robert Redford’s people have stated that Robert Redford is dead, but no details given.

Harrison Ford’s people have stated that that Harrison Ford is dead, but no details given.

It looks like the proof is right there in the pudding.

Dtrain1230 April 4, 2021 at 11:21 pm

I believe you and this info. from this site, but can’t find any confirmation. Where did you find this info, please?

Lucille ball April 16, 2021 at 9:05 am

How about getting proof from your government first? Oh no that’s right, no need for that the people obeys no matter what the rules are … the king says the slave obeys!

FIRST..get On ur knees, put ur mask on NOW I SAID, and leave it on I SAID,,,,till our next OMS meeting NEXT month IF AND I SAY IF people obeys to my rules, irresponsible useless humans. It breaks my heart to then have to take your privileges away from you and your families because of désobéissance suspect a démocrate COMPLOTIST disrespected the Kerr few 7:00 am to 7:30 am….. CAUGHT ON Vatican Church video CAMERA criminal Pedo JOHN FEIZER ANTIMASK TRUMPIST FROM FLORIDA VILLAGE most wanted non vaccinated criminal of the planet…this caused the purple red Burgundy ZONE ALERT back to SCARLETT REDER THAN RED ZONE. Another 3514 Tested positive Ester day and We suspect another 5000 more cases this week looking at the potential curb rising up again with possibly the Chinabat most DANGEROUS VIRUS no cure, NO VACCIN HAVE BEEN FOUND YET to prepare for this new wave International pandemic we’ll have in all our corner stores next week as replied accountant Priminister brother of SIR SORROS From Hopevillage….PREPARE to suffer, and/or die, sorry we could not be more helpful But we’re not prepared or aware Of this worldwide anusvirus just around the corner of Washington village…SPECIALIST HEALTH DEATH CORP. Out of seringue anyway, we’ll keep the population in red burgundy in the meantime, so save lives, obey the mesures, WARE MASK AT HOME AT ALLTIMES, SHIT SHOWER AND SHAVE with protection, watch for tv media’s Red screen until then good luck. Don’t forget to vote For me next week If so a police officer has permission to come in anytime and give u a 12, 000 ticket payable in two days, if not we take your earnings, house, etc, to pay the fees you owe….be contagious or sick restrain your pain THink of others and SAVE LIVES…

EMERGENCIES will be closed due to covid 40 virus spread. .ALL TRANSPLANT SURGERIES are cancelled UNTIL further notice. NEXT OMS DISTRESS meeting will be held in 2025 with MY HEALTH MINISTER doctor specialist ARUDA and other buddy GOV. HEALTH MINISTER accountant specialist M. Dubbé if dead SHEEPS 2018 upgraded RATS 25G BRAIN Organs Transplants SAFE AND SÉCURE for the media portal sleepwalkers to trans genre to monkey brain Fœtus 125G anal ou buccal injections Will Not be damaging The obedience gland….

ALERTE SALE 2% off sale OPEN Day or night 24/24 only To vaccinated with the latest 15G Anal vaccin Equalizer feizer
THIS SALE WILL END TODAY, HURRY LIMITED quantity available. SAVE LIVES PROTECT OTHERS FROM YOU.

Doug April 4, 2021 at 5:29 pm

This may be true, all will be revealed… Meanwhile my prayer is, Lord, if it be thy will please welcome {name here} to your forgiveness
and eternal love. If that is not possible, may they find justice in the choices they have made. In God’s name we pray, Amen.

swamplizard April 8, 2021 at 1:13 pm

I would pray to the Lord that he smite them swiftly and righteously if they themselves harmed children for their pleasure.

Natalie Anne April 5, 2021 at 5:28 am

Nope – There are many – I know are guilty and many I do not believe. eg KEANU is innocent – he doesnt even socialise after losing River Pheonix and his wife to [them]. and I’m not just saying that because it’s what I wish for. or cant face. Sheesh I’ve already lost Celine, Babs n Bette – my fav singers…I cant listen to their music anymore. Christina Aguilera was a victim herself, so how is that any diff to the 2 Correys you just gotta watch the film clip to FALL IN LINE with demi Lovato to see shes trying t show us and educate the younger girls at the same time. Whoever makes the ist up is a sensationalist, Ive seen it before.. and I dont believe about 1/3 of them. God please forgive me if I’m wrong.

cm April 12, 2021 at 3:11 pm

Looks like Keanu’s life is presented in JOHN WICK (part one). I think he wants to vent his rage against the cabal for taking them away from him.

AW April 14, 2021 at 12:59 am

How do you know Keanu is innocent? You don’t even know these people personally except what you see in the movies/interviews….. you don’t have a clue who they really are in their private life. His wife may have been a ritual blood sacrifice for the Cabal to keep himself in the club because that’s all these Illuminati “celebs” are: a club. Look at the black eye pictures of all these people, it is a satanic initiation.

Lisa moyer April 5, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Believe what you have seen. I am disappointed too. Harey weinstein and Epstein gave them all up. I know it is hard to believe. But when you have that kind of money you sell your soul literally to the devil. Sad but they wagered their souls. Ask Mel Gibson. Frankly, I am surprised he is still alive after what he said and exposed.

Rocky Massengale April 6, 2021 at 5:28 pm

Proof of this Please, I have faith that all will be revealed sooner than later, but would like to know, what makes anyone believe this is fact without any proof ?

RockinOn April 6, 2021 at 5:29 pm

any proof at all will help

terrie April 17, 2021 at 3:37 am

research it on other sites and there all saying the same thing, do your own research