New World Order News Opinions Politics World

BUSTED! A Wealthy Elite Reveals the Covid -19 Pandemic Endgame (video)

An “Elite” confided in me, what you are about to read about the covid end game will make everything crystal clear.

I will not tell you who, or why. Let’s just say I spent days with this person and they have a bolthole in NZ. It’s the first time I’ve ever ‘hung out’ with a known, high net worth individual (billions). I am posting this now after processing it.

They were loose lipped and open with me but did say if I mention these things, that ‘we never met’. But laughed and said no one would believe it anyway, so ‘have fun’, just keep their identity out of it.

They said we have nothing to worry about here, so in-spite of what they told me, he told me to consider myself one of the luckiest humans alive to be in NZ right now.

They asked if I took the vax, and were relieved when I said no. They said kiwis would get the antidote anyway but some will not make it to that point. After all, someone had to run things here ‘for them’.

I initially asked what they thought the ‘end game’ was for all this covid-19 stuff. They asked me what I thought it was, with great interest, but I wasn’t close.

Also: World War III Has Already Begun

They basically said this:

-A plan was devised many years ago, and for many years that is all it was, a plan. They had to wait many years for the technologies available to make the plan viable. And to recruit the appropriate individuals.

-This is definitely about a new global government being put in place (details will continue)

-This new global government is already in place operating for years in complete secrecy, waiting on the sidelines, moving the chess pieces.

-The new government required some of the top minds on the planet, almost all of them came on board of their own free will and with a full belief in the cause of a new world government. In their view they are brute force saving humanity at all costs. I was told those who refused were dealt to, but in most cases, they would bring the person to the wider group and through discussions, they were convinced and became committed to the cause. Most times, these ‘minds’ were applying for fake jobs and going through psych evals etc as a first step.

-This plan is ongoing and the most complex global chain of events ever put into motion.

THE PLAN is essentially to turn every citizen of every country, violently against their own government. How they are doing this is pure genius and pure evil.

To achieve this plan, my chance encounter asked how would I do it?.. how would you turn every citizen of every country against their own government? I really have no idea. So they laid out the basics for me.

-There must be a global engineered ‘sickness’

-There must be mass fear, panic and paranoia

-Leaders, Scientists and Media must converge on consensus of a treatment

-That treatment would be essentially handed to them without them even realising it
-Initially, there can only be few ‘sanctioned’ treatments, all other treatments must be deemed ‘dangerous, unsafe and banned’

-Leaders, Scientists and Media are manipulated, to believe this ‘treatment’ is the only option, the only way to keep you and your family safe.
-Leaders, Scientists and Media in a sense, give you their word that this treatment is safe and effective

-Children were also targeted to inflict maximum pain and anger when it goes bad.

Recommended: CIA, Deep State, Arrests, Military Tribunals & Guantanamo Bay (GITMO)

I found this part interesting. Our leaders, scientists and media are NOT complicit in this plan or actually part of this plan in any way. NONE of them, not even Fauci. They are mere fodder to these elites, serving a purpose then will be “discarded” or “fed to the angry” ! They have been played.

-The few outliers who question the ‘treatment’ are discredited in a variety of ways and censored

-Sanctioned ‘treatments’ are biologics/poison that takes 2-3 years to be fully realised.

-mRNA was the advanced technology they were waiting for.

-Public messaging ensures people beg for the ‘treatment’ and line up for it.

We could say, the plan is well underway at this point and so far hugely successful. The mRNA uptake has been huge and the people all believe the ‘treatment’ is the only way back to normality.

I was told it has exceeded their wildest expectations!

WHAT NEXT?

This is where the final plan executes.

The tables turn on the vaccine narrative. I was told in time the vaccine will increase infection and increase death. That billions will die, and the people will be enraged and burn their governments to the ground. Their leaders, scientists and media will be torched, hunted and hung in the streets. BOTH sides will burn their governments to the ground. The pro-vax side, completely betrayed and dying will rage.. the non-vax side will rage for what their gov allowed to happen.

I was also told when this happens think “Mad Max” for a while, but think of NZ “Elysium”. There are a few designated zones like NZ, but due to geography and infrastructure NZ is known as Zone 1.

Once the masses are free of government and all those who ‘betrayed’ them, and they have suffered enough. This is when the new global government will emerge as the great savior. It will be an “easy sell” I am told.

This was my brain dump. I probably left out quite a bit. They waxed on about this but somewhat ignored direct questions.

They said they liked me and want me around when the dust settles, that I was hugely useful to them.

I dunno, part of me just thinks they were f’ing with me. I do feel better about being where I am right now.

»»» 6 Billion People Humans To Be Killed By The Elite – NWO Depopulation Agenda

Related posts

8 comments

Matt October 1, 2021 at 1:07 am

So here lies the question…..do these people you encountered believe the non vaxers are the wise ones in the end and all who got jabbed to be the useful idiots or is there something else at play here? And what will life look like after this is all over. So few people on Earth….it will seem like a ghost planet. This seems sketchy to me but I’m open to just about anything now days.

Matt October 1, 2021 at 1:14 am

Also, are the folks you spoke with aligned in anyway with the below:

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
The Merovingian Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline

If no to above, are they Whitehats? Is this group in anyway associated with the Alliance?

Trying to make sense of all of this and see through the lines here Medeea. Please help me see a little more light.
Also, are we continue at any cost to avoid the vaccine?

Please Help.

Matt October 1, 2021 at 1:20 am

So I guess my comments are not allowed….Roger. Have a good evening

VickieCyber October 1, 2021 at 3:48 pm

@Medeea Greer, You are not alone. I too have felt that dots failed to connect. Having served the Military as a civil servant for nearly 30 yrs, like Gen Flynn when I refused to be complacent with their political narrative while questioning and resisting their ‘plans’ they fabricated misinformation to destroy me and my career. With the pd services of an attorney I managed the retire as permanently disabled salvaging my retirement. This was in 2003, when I prayed a non-politcian would some day step up to save our Country. My prayers were answered that glorious day when then candidate Donald Trump came down the escalator with his lovely wife as JFK JR looked observed from behind as his promise and plan to revenge his father and save the World commenced. #IfYouKnowYouKnow #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #EndHumanTrafficking #Pedophilia #FakeMSM #DrainTheSwamp #EvilKhazarianMafia #DSCabal #Illuminati #FreeMasons # Reptilians #Lucifarians #Satanism #FakePandemic #Bio-WeaponJab #VaticanRunCorporateOfUS #NewCapitol #Mar-a-LagoFlorida #Military SeizesControl #ForeignTerritoryOfDC #RepatriatesCitizens #ProcessesCriminals #GITMO #WH #RestoreElectionIntegrity #GESARA/NESARA #SovereignRepublicOfAmerica #Freedom #HoldTheLine #UnitedWeWin #LionsNotSheep #OrganicActOf1871 #BankruptcyActOf1933 #Corruption #CorporateAmericaBankrupted # #2Constitutions #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Treason #Trust19thPresidentTrump #JFKJRisAlive #PrincessDianaIsAlive #Q #Anons #WhiteHats #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing #BelieveInGod #TheBestIsYetToCome #BigLoserGovRINOHogan #Indictments #EBS #TribunalHearings #Executions

Joan October 2, 2021 at 11:19 am

God is in charge. Read the Bible to locate the future of mankind. Jesus sacrificed himself so we can be saved so we can live in heaven forever. All we need to do is to accept Jesus as our savior and forgiveness.

Carol October 2, 2021 at 5:27 pm

Late last night PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP (the one with the most VOTES) began releasing information to the public that we have never before been apprised of. Before I go any farther I would like to take a moment to thank our Marines, and other armed forces, for there skill, bravery and expertise in these difficult and uncertain times.

Today is a new beginning, and the possibilities and choices are endless. We can CHOOSE forgiveness of both party’s, love of country and gratitude for our saved liberties. But the
infighting and hatred has to stop. Our children are watching, what do YOU want them to see or learn? Whatever path you choose to take, this will be their future.

Sandy October 8, 2021 at 5:47 pm

So basically they are going to kill billions of people under the premise of one world government thinking that after the people rebel against that they will gladly accept new people coming in saying hey let’s do a one world government? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It will never happen and if you are telling the truth than those people are morons and will be killed immediately as suggesting such a thing would firmly establish they were a part of the genocide to begin with. People really are not that stupid.

Phil December 4, 2021 at 11:01 am

Yes they are. Especially when scared hungry and tired of chaos