New documents would outline the government’s criteria for detaining individuals in FEMA camps. For now, this list is primarily about US citizens identified as a ” terrorist threat “ to the government or to the nation.
It all started with REX 84 , intended to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law confiding power to the military who would take control of cities throughout the country. At first, it was said that detention camps could hold up to 21 million people without trial, simply because of a mere suspicion of guilt.
FEMA created Rex 84 to detain people in camps. From 2008, 8 million Americans were already in a huge file, over time the criteria that allow to register an individual in this file, have expanded, today the list has more names.
None of these people know that it is in this file, the government collects data until the day they are arrested.
The information was collected through spy tools: NSA, CIA, FBI, other federal police agencies and all the tools that collect information about the daily life of citizens: social networks, email, phone, etc.
In this file the state has collected banking information, religious beliefs, professional network, friendly and family. Each piece of information is added to an open file on each individual.
These recent documents were obtained by FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT , the state will justify each detention by the fact that they may be potential terrorists, which will be logically directed to detention.
The documents found show that the information on some people is quite frightening, for example it is mentioned if a person is :
“conservative, anti-Muslim, liberal, if it possesses a weapon, if it believes in conspiracy theories, if it is for or against abortion, whether she is for or against globalization, whether she is communist, her opinion on immigration, the United Nations, or the New World Order.”
The file goes further on the information since it is mentioned if the person visits alternative information sites, if the person believes that we live the “end time”, etc.
That’s how millions of innocent Americans are added every day to this list. It is possible that many other governments around the world are doing exactly the same thing right now.
If you have recognized yourself in these criteria mentioned above, you could potentially already be in a list.
Below is a list of the 72 terms and phrases being used . If you fall into one of these categories the government sees you as an “extremist” and a “potential terrorist,” and will suspend your rights without warning.
1. Those who believe in individual liberties
2. Those who believe in State’s rights
3. Those who want to make the world a better place
4. “Colinists who sought to free them from British Rule”
5. Those who want to defeat communism
6. Those who believe ” that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that has ” political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an ” intolerance towards other religions”
9. Those who ” take action against the exploitation of the environment and / or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those who believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known to the ‘North American Union’
18. Members of the American Border Patrol / American Patrol –‘The Safest House in America’: Bulletproof Home Defense. Video below:
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “do not think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone who “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites / blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website / blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “wait for rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-UN
43. Those who refer to an “Army of God”- Free National Prayer Gold Coin for American Patriots – How to Get It