The age-old proverb “prevention is better than cure” is has its base in cold, hard truth.
Frequently suffering from the illness of any sort is a clear indication of the fact that you have a weak immune system, and should not take that very lightly.
Medicines have side-effects, so frequently consuming them can also affect your health adversely and decrease life expectancy.
Many people have found that natural pain relief options are a great way to help supplement medical treatments for chronic pain.
The below home natural remedies, if followed diligently, can certainly help you boost your immune system and prevent several common illnesses:
How To Make The Most Powerful Natural Painkiller That Works Like Morphine That You Can Make at Home:
1. Eat right: A balanced diet can furnish your body with the necessary nutrients and help it prevent a lot of diseases.
2. Get enough rest: Sleeping for 7-8 hours regularly boosts your immunity and prevents you from infections. Research suggests that if you skip even one night’s good sleep, your body is more susceptible to ailments.
3. Moderate exercise can be a boon: Rigorous exercising can weaken the immune system by decreasing the number of fighter cells or white blood cells. On the contrary, brisk walking for at least 20 minutes on a regular basis can prevent you from a number of ailments.
4. Get exposed to sunlight: This natural source of Vitamin D is one of the best ways to prevent diseases.
5. Grab some fresh air: Just like sunlight, fresh air boosts our immunity and oxygen heals our body.
6. Say no to tobacco and alcohol: Alcoholism leads to a weak immune system and smoking causes respiratory issues. Abstain from them for staying fit and healthy.
7. Get some probiotics: Fermented products like milk, tempeh, kefir, kimchi, pickles etc are excellent sources of beneficial bacteria that boost the immune system.
8. Garlic: Raw garlic has ample antimicrobial properties and prevents the body from a number of nagging ailments like seasonal cough and cold, sore throat, bronchitis, etc.
► Educate-Yourself: Home Doctor – Why You Should Put Garlic in Your Ear Before Going to Sleep. Video below:
9. Take more vitamin C: It is a known fact that vitamin C prevents our body from frequent ailments. So, have more citrus fruits like lime, lemons, etc. to stay fit for the longest time.
10. Reduce your sugar intake: This “white poison” should be abandoned completely to stay immune to frequent infections. Research suggests that stopping your sugar intake completely during infection helps you recover faster.
11. Pomegranate: This storehouse of antioxidants is one of the potent immunity boosters that prevent you from several ailments.
12. Reduce caffeine intake: You might be a coffee-lover but the bad news is that caffeine will make you more stressed by increasing the adrenaline hormone in your blood and give you sleepless nights. Hence, making your body more prone to infections
13. Stay hydrated: 70% of our body is filled with water so drinking sufficient water is mandatory. Coconut water is also the best way to boost your immunity as it contains several essential minerals.
14. Have green tea: This storehouse of antioxidants and polyphenols is the easiest way to protect your body from the attacks of diseases.
15. Honey: This is one of nature’s best gifts to mankind and irrespective of your age, honey can strengthen your weakened immune system, all thanks to the antioxidants and antimicrobial properties it has.
Thus, following these simple steps can surely cut down your regular visits to the doctor’s chamber.