Editor's Picks FEMA New World Order News Opinions Politics World

FEMA’s Billing Code for Death by Guillotine is ICD 9 E 978 – Must-watch video

ICD 9 E978 Is United States Code For “Legal Execution”

The specific code will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.”

FEMA’s Billing Code for Death by Guillotine is ICD 9 E 978. This would be FEMA as in FEMA camp. With renewed interest being shown by the public in FEMA camps because of the Brownsville converted Walmart into a FEMA camp, this is a good time to bring this information out on the public.

ICD 9 E978 “Legal Execution”

All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as: asphyxiation by gas beheading, decapitation (by guillotine) capital punishment electrocution hanging poisoning shooting other specified means.

HB 1274 – Authorizes the state of Georgia to execute citizens by guillotine:

Georgia House of Representatives 1995/1996 Sessions

HB 1274 Death penalty; guillotine provisions Code Sections

17-10-38/ 17-10-44 A Bill To Be Entitled An Act

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official 1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty 1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative 1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for 1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other 1- 6 purposes.

Also: FEMA “Smart” Guillotines Placed In FEMA Internment Camps. Are You On The List?

SECTION 1.

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to 1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for 1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that 1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for 1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting 1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution 1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a 1-15 condemned prisoner.

SECTION 2.

1-16 Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of 1-17 Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty generally, 1-18 is amended by striking in its entirety Code Section 1-19 17-10-38, relating to death sentences generally, and 1-20 inserting in lieu thereof the following:

1-21 “17-10-38. (Index)

1-22 (a) All persons who have been convicted of a capital 1-23 offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death 1-24 shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such 1-25 punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If 1-26 the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth 1-27 day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment 1-28 shall be by electrocution. 1-29 (b) In all cases in which the defendant is sentenced to be 1-30 electrocuted executed, it shall be the duty of the trial 1-31 judge in passing sentence to direct that the defendant be

-1- (Index)

LC 21 3643

2- 1 delivered to the Department of Corrections for 2- 2 electrocution execution at a state correctional 2- 3 institution designated by the department.” ‘The Safest House in America’: Bulletproof Home Defense! Watch the video below:

SECTION 3.

2- 4 Said article is further amended by striking in its entirety 2- 5 Code Section 17-10-44, relating to death chamber apparatus 2- 6 and related matters, and inserting in lieu thereof the 2- 7 following:

2- 8 “17-10-44. (Index)

2- 9 The Department of Corrections shall provide a death 2-10 chamber and all necessary apparatus, machinery, and 2-11 appliances for inflicting the penalty of death by 2-12 electrocution or by guillotine.”

FEMA Camps Will Be Segregated

Through the years, I have been told by several insiders that FEMA camp assignments would be divided by the following:

Men will be sent to a gender segregated camp and slave labor will be extracted as per Obama’s Executive Order 13603. Extermination will be the end game. This is exactly what the Nazis did with the Jews.

Women will be sent to a gender segregated camp. There will be some slave labor that will be extracted but these camps will be human bondage centers.

Children will be sent to their own camps. When I was first told this, I did not fully grasp the significance of this segregation until I became acquainted with the Deep State’s fascination with child-sex-trafficking. These camps will give humanity its darkest hour.

These segregation were actually rehearsed by Colorado law enforcement and DHS during the 2008-2009 H1N1 scare. In these drills, anyone who had not and would submit to a vaccination for the disease and noncompliant people were boarded on a bus with the intent of taking the actors to segregated camps.

How do I know, two LEO’s, who I went to school with told me the details of the drill. The noncompliant people who were not vaccinated were discovered through roadside blockades similar to a DUI roadblock.

There was one additional feature to this drill and the overall intent FEMA camp forced incarcerations. the one intent is that those targeted for extermination will likely die via the use of guillotines. If you need motivation to act against the Deep State, this may be the best example.

Also: The Video Freemasonry Doesn’t Want You To See! FEMA Death Camp Executioners…

FBI Agent Ted Gunderson

When retired FBI agent, the now deceased Ted Gunderson, reportedly told a gathering of militia members that the federal government had set up 1,000 internment camps across the country, I had no trouble believing his fema coffins sherrie 1 statement because there is ample documentation to support his statement (e.g.REX 84, Operation Garden Plot and now the NDAA).

However, when Gunderson reported that the federal government was storing over 500,000 caskets outside of Atlanta, I also knew he was accurate on this point because Sherrie Wilcox found the evidence in the adjacent photo. However, when I heard that Gunderson was accusing the government of storing 30,000 guillotines, I thought he had lost his mind.

Why Would the Government Want to Store Guillotines?

Gunderson told various patriot groups that the guillotines were being stored for the day that the government declares martial law and moves in to round up and execute American dissenters. Gunderson prophetically told patriot groups that the federal government was going to keep track of all of us. The last statement has indeed proven accurate given the recent Snowden/NSA scandal.

Also: Revelation and Bible Prophecy: An Event That May Leave 290 Million Americans Dead in its Wake!

Can somebody please explain to me why the government would need to order 30,000 guillotines? For what legitimate purpose could these tools of execution be utilized?

The guillotine has never been used inside of the United States. The United States has executed people by firing squad, hanging, the electric chair and lethal injection. The US has never executed a convicted criminal through the use of the guillotine.

Given these facts, then why is this government importing 30,000 guillotines as Gunderson claimed? Oh, I know that some of the sheep are now looking up from the ground and have just said “there aren’t are any guillotines in the United States.”

Then please tell me, sheep of America, why did Representative Doug Teper, of the Georgia Legislative Assembly (Democrat) introduced a bill which will supplant the method of execution, the electric chair, with the guillotine back in 1995-6?

The referenced bill was Georgia State House Bill (1995-6) HB 1274– Death penalty; guillotine provisions. Certainly, Teper would have never thought that this was possible is there were not already guillotines inside of the United States.

Related posts

Fema Camps, Underground Military Bases, Bunkers and Tunnels Under the USA

Medeea Greere

The Deep State or Double Government? Proof That the Deep State Is Real. . .

Medeea Greere

Snowden: “The Story of the Year” – Pegasus Malware, Zero Click Attack

Medeea Greere

RED LIST – BLUE LIST – YELLOW LIST – BLACK LIST. ARE YOU ON FEMA’S ‘KILL’ LIST?

Medeea Greere

What If? It Was All Stealth. It Was FISA

Medeea Greere

What If Everything You Knew About Surviving The Coming Crisis Was DEAD WRONG?

Medeea Greere

18 comments

Tyler June 18, 2021 at 2:44 pm

You’ve done a great job. Thank You for posting this

mj June 18, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Obama isn’t President anymore and he is gone. I think this was the plan.

Stacy June 18, 2021 at 6:49 pm

I learned of the E978 back in 2011 while taking a Medical Coding course. The Guillotines have been actively shipped into the US via the Port of Long Beach for almost as long. I believe I first heard of those around 2012. I am certain THIS was the plan under a Hillary presidency.

QisQrazy June 20, 2021 at 7:06 pm

Wrong. There is NO evidence that guillotines have been actively shipped in.

QisQrazy June 21, 2021 at 5:48 pm

STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS! ASSHOLES.

QisQrazy June 21, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Reposting what I posted yesterday. Let’s see how long it stays up before it’s deleted. FEMA does not use ICD-9 CM codes. FEMA doesn’t kill people. If they did, it would be an illegal execution. Also, ICD-9 CM is outdated and the federal government now uses ICD-10 CM. This is all BS.

GWA June 23, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Let me start by saying I am one of those “in Christ” and religion is bogus because Jesus did not come here to establish religion. I am a King James BIBLE BELIEVING follower of The King. That being said I am reading a couple of you here who don’t believe in this well, it’s in God’s Word. Those who will not take the mark of the beast will be beheaded and they have it all in place today. How can anyone wrap their minds about how evil our leaders are but, they are. You see satan wants us all dead and he wants those will follow the NWO because that will lead straight to hell.
Don’t believe me? You can use all sorts of profanity, call me names, tell me I am crazy…..I don’t care, I really don’t but I pray to The Lord for just ONE person to read this that needs to. Time is of the essence and it’s short and the world is but a moment away from tribulation and yes, it’s coming and wanna know the rest? Get into God’s Word….it is ALL THERE!
Want to get out? Want to be like Noah? God HAS A PLAN FOR those “in Christ” (Saved by the blood of The Lamb and what was done at The Cross) ACCEPT JESUS NOW! BELIEVE in His death, burial and resurrection. KNOW ONE THING! Jesus loved us enough to die on a Roman cross for YOUR SINS…..he took on the sins of the world and paid a price you could never pay. RUN (don’t walk) to The Cross, fall upon your knees and cry out to Him for salvation today and follow Him. God made a way of escape and it’s coming soon and will turn this world upside down and it’s called the rapture and yes, it’s also very real and very soon.
Get a King James bible or DOWNLOAD one today (for free) and read…..read about the love of a savior and embrace Him. But, make no mistake judgement IS coming and we ALL have to pick a side and there are only 2…..heaven or hell. Which side do you want to be on? (remember they laughed at Noah too until the water came and how many people do you think were beating on that ark begging to be let in? THINK about that…..or, be left outside the ark…..your choice)
John 3:16……look it up and be saved! May God bless those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

Mama June 24, 2021 at 6:35 pm

amen, GWA!! Preach!!

Mark Lewis September 6, 2021 at 7:23 am

Amen!

Me, Australia September 6, 2021 at 7:25 am

Amen!

StudioJoe June 23, 2021 at 8:51 pm

Notice how @QizQracy spews profanity and keeps screaming there’s “no proof” and “no evidence” of what is under discussion. Sure sign of a paid troll or government spook doing damage control. Ok, Qiz, post links that the rest of us can review and decide for ourselves if the government’s not lying THIS TIME. The government lies about everything, so the burden is on all you spooks to put up or shut up.

QisQrazy June 24, 2021 at 11:43 am

Surely a troll, but not paid. But there IS no proof. I go to the same places you all do. I see nothing that would convince me. I trust my gut, and I believe there is more good than evil. BTW it’s QisCrazy, not QizCracy.

alison June 24, 2021 at 12:40 am

i pray my family won’t have to go through this. please God save them before it comes to this.

Elaine June 25, 2021 at 2:35 am

Loud background (annoying) music in a video makes it suspect that it is promoting some brainwashing agenda that contains some false information.

Deborah A Meeker June 26, 2021 at 4:28 am

GWA ~ That’s right ! I agree ! Amen ! I’m a born again believer in Jesus Christ ! :o)

Nettie Standiford June 26, 2021 at 6:17 pm

I WANT TO BE TAKEN UP IN THE “RAPTURE” AND BECAUSE I LOVE THE LORD, MY GOD WITH ALL MY MIGHT I BELIEVE HE LENDS HIS EAR AND HEARS AND WILL CARRY ME HOME.
AMEN

Eunice Bryan June 26, 2021 at 7:37 pm

Yes, I am looking for the blessed hope of all true believers in Jesus and His salvation. Jesus said “If I go away, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you shall be also.” Jesus never lies! He said he would take me to The Father’s House!

Niki June 26, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Amen GWA, so very well said! This is so scary! I am so thankful & grateful everyday, that I’m saved by the blood of Jesus! ✝️ Praying for the last souls to be gathered into the fold, to come to believe in Jesus, in this last hour before time is up & the trumpet sounds! Tribulation is going to make this time we are currently in, to look like a picnic, because what is coming very shortly, is going to be absolutely frightening. Our world is so dark right now, you can feel it everywhere & Jesus is about to turn that door handle very soon! If you don’t know Jesus, call on Him now! Don’t wait, because no one is promised tomorrow. John 3:16 ; Romans 10:9-10 ; 1Corinthians 15:1-4 ; 2Corinthians 6:2. Keep looking up brothers & sisters, our redemption draweth nigh! Luke 21:28 ✨☁️☁️☁️✨