What is martial law? When will coronavirus tests be widely available?
This article will start off assuming that the reader is already subject to Martial Law; that is the “suspension” of the Constitution.
Curfews, rationing of basic goods, enforced relocations, confiscation of firearms and supplies, and summary arrest/execution by soldiers, paramilitary police and other jack booted types wielding assault rifles. Basic survival tips will be followed with some detailed ideas on how US should be run once citizens take over.
If you’re reading this before Martial Law is imposed by the current US government, and if you are reading this while you’re still nominally under Constitutional Law, it’s urgent you read from the beginning to end so as to appreciate the opportunities you currently have to not only protect yourself and yours, but to attempt to stop all of this from ever happening.
Rule #1 Never take the government’s word at face value-except when they tell you that they’ll kill you.
US Government and its components of career politicians, bureaucratic vermin, and their agents of enforcement, the SS ninja wannabes, have survived on illusion and lies, and for a lot longer than you’d think. It’s the very nature of the job; being part of an empire wrapped in the cloak of American political traditions of Freedom, that corrupts.
All that power, attracting the most venal along with the most patriotic to defend America. All that license under ever mutable law written by money prostitutes to lie, steal, embezzle, blackmail, extort, poison, torture, enslave, murder.
Is it any wonder then that such human gutter would get together and work “the system” to set themselves up as kings, dispensing with the pretty coverings of Constitutional limitations that trip their crimes like a prom dress?
They take as much as they can, while keeping you asleep, as you let yourself be seduced and put asleep by their fellow travelers in the media and corporate boardrooms.
Rule #2 Keep your mouth shut!
Do not tell anyone anything that could get you in trouble. Assume anything can get you in trouble, because it probably will. Especially with any government official, but anyone looking to gaining a favor with the state can and will snitch on you.
The rat who would sell you out for his thirty pieces could be:
– A small businessman looking for a “in” with the state so he can make money a little easier;
– A former friend turned into enemy who’s looking to get some revenge;
– Someone desperate for even some food. Times are tough and will get tougher.
Again, keep your mouth shut! Review the remaining rules of surviving Martial Law with Rule #2 always in mind. Because some rat on two legs you say the wrong thing to, will snitch to the “authorities” in exchange for favors or even brownie points, and then you get to find out how iron-clad Rule #1 is, so keep your big mouth shut!
Rule #3 Any authority figure is the enemy!
Unless you are waging a war of liberation, gathering intelligence, spreading disinformation or infiltrating, have no relation, nor voluntary contact with any soldier, police officer, bureaucrat, or anyone in authority in private life cooperating with Martial Law.
Review Rule #1: assume they’re all liars, con artists, hustlers, thieves, and sellouts. Same goes to any fellow travelers in big business; they and government have been in the same bed for centuries. Stay away from them as much as possible. Tell them lies. Don’t do any business with them. Unless they’re sticking a gun in your face don’t even acknowledge that they exist. Shun them, their family and any sycophants that fawn over them for a few favors.
Rule #4 Your personal survival is more important than obeying any dictate!
If you’re prohibited from having an item that helps you survive, get the item, review Rule #2 and keep your mouth shut. If you’re prohibited from having extra food or medicine, then you will cache your prohibited items in a place where they won’t easily be found. Use your imagination. One idea is to store “whatever” in seal tight waterproof containers in remote wooded areas, known only to you!
Rule #5 While keeping the above rules in mind, help out those who are resisting!
They, unlike you, have decided that there’s nothing to lose and therefore deserve anyone’s help. Do you think Martial Law is going away on its own? Those boogers in black will have a sudden change of heart and do something worthwhile for a change and not oppress you? At the very least: have extra food, water for resistance fighters, basic medical supplies (hint: these should be concealed).
If you have inside information, share it. If you have videography experience, tools, make how-to videos on resisting the theft of your freedoms. If you have medical training, set up an underground hospital.
Rule #6 With the utmost care develop a survival network.
This is a group of people with skills and/or resources who can help each other in areas they would be lacking on their own. It could be anything from extra food, medicine, repair parts, fuel, transportation – whatever. In any given neighborhood you can have medical personal, drivers (good knowledge of local roads), gardeners (agriculture knowledgebase).
Petty bureaucrats secretly opposing Martial Law are prime candidates to spy, steal, or commit sabotage. Computer technicians can hack government systems and create surveillance systems and guidance packages.
Construction workers can build secret rooms to hide anything from medicine, to a secret factory. People in the media can smuggle cameras and work with computer techs to bug enemy meetings, and produce freedom media that documents successful means of resisting.
Keep the numbers of your group “small”: smaller cells are more difficult to penetrate by enemy agents and professional snitches. Keeping that in mind, a means of communication independent from wiretapped phones and audible eavesdropping devices must be developed amongst you. Runner can be an athlete or a kid on a bike. He can carry small packages or notes.
A mail drop can be a home, a hollowed out tree trunk, a hole in the ground, a open fence pole, anything. Just be sure it’s discreetly out of sight of surveillance. If God’s really blessing you, one of your group will be a smart survivalist.
This will be an exceedingly rare breed, because although most in this group were smart enough to prepare for the collapse to begin with, they weren’t smart enough to avoid detection of their awareness and distrust of government.
These people more than likely got swept up in pre-dawn raids or got blasted resisting. The smart survivalist is prepared – and kept his mouth shut about those preparations. He or she never signed federal permit forms for purchases or carry license. He or she presented an “average American” profile or totally disappeared. Get or find one in your group and you’ll have a literal treasury of knowhow and resources to survive.
Rule #7 Avoid government monitoring and control!
Know where the cameras are and how to avoid them. Know who patrols where, and what routine they follow so as to avoid contact. Know your snitches and always feed them lies if you can’t avoid them. Find ways around checkpoints. Side streets, forest paths, neighbor’s yard, railroad tracks, tunnels; whatever go around necessary to getting from point A to point B without a pack of government troops searching you, checking your ID.
Rule #8 Avoid a government roundup.
It could be from a disaster, an attack, or even because they’ve decided to end the pretense and show you what they really think of you and your “rights”. You’ll just wind up in a detention camp where your freedom of movement and resources will be strictly controlled. That means having a place to go away from your area, a means to get there, and supplies.
Very difficult to do in a Martial Law situation, with shortages and rationing at gunpoint.
If you disregard Rule #1, you’ll find out. Get a safe house of your own, an abandoned home, an empty storefront or even a patch of woods. When the troops start going street to street, house to house, have escape routes by lesser used streets, trails, whatever.
You may have to go on foot, so have a light backpack with a few days worth of nonperishable food, portable water purifier, a first aid kit, a light sleeping bag. A mountain bike may be a more optimal and versatile escape mode than your road-dependent car. Better to be on the run, with hope only in God – and have your freedom – than be imprisoned in a FEMA slave camp.
Rule #9 Find a way you can successfully resist.
There’s plenty of ways you can monkey wrench the basic functioning of the state during Martial Law. If you work for the state you have plenty of opportunities to mess things up, but even private firms are subcontracted by the government. You know who’s just earning a paycheck, who’s backing this war against the people, and who’s getting off on “just following orders”.
If you can take action, great, concentrate most of your planning on getting away with the job. Otherwise, get contacts with patriots and be the most reliable source of intelligence you can be. Every bit of drag on the government beast helps, perhaps in botching that paperwork, or misdirecting that bureaucrat or soldier cop.
That act might be the beginning of a butterfly effect of bringing down the state of Martial Law and restoring Freedom to the US nation. Always keep that in mind. You must find your own way, but find it you must, if you want back what was stolen from you!
As far as a detailed list, here’s what a good prepper should have:
– A sturdy surplus backpack;
– A first aid kit, including bandages, iodine, disinfectant, gauze and painkillers;
– Clothing. At least one set each of hot weather and cold weather clothing, you can always ditch what you don’t need;
– Boots. A sturdy new pair of military combat boots, preferably steel toes. Trust me on the steel toes, when you’re stuck with no weapons you’ll be glad you have them. Make sure they are comfortable. Water proof boots are good for woodland areas, for areas like bayous and such make sure you have jungle boots;
– Manuals. If you’re on the run, starving, and out of water you aren’t thinking clearly – manuals are a good way to ensure you will not forget important information.A good manual would be Alive After The Fall (advice onto handling crisis situations);- Water. Make sure you have a canteen and get purification tablets to refill.
– Food. Energy bars, powder shake complete meals etc.
– Rain gear. This one is obvious;
– A fire kit. When you’re freezing in the woods you will not be able to rub two sticks together. Make sure all your matches and lighters are sealed in plastic. Bring kindling if you can.
– Light. Bring a red lensed flashlight. The red light will not ruin your night vision (your natural night vision) so you will not be left in the dark when you have to turn it off;
– Radios. If there are others in your group you will want to be able to communicate with them if you get lost;
– Hand signals. If you have others in your group you will need to be able to communicate with them silently, make sure everyone in the group understands the hand signals;
– Navigational equipment. Bring a compass and maps of the surrounding area. Good maps include road maps, hiking maps, and topographical maps. Make sure you know how to use a compass and read a map;
– Shelter. A tent if you can carry it, something that will keep you out of the wind and rain. If it’s too big to carry in your bag and run at the same time, leave it behind. You will then have to improvise;
– A hand crank radio. You will want to keep updated on new reports and such;
– Batteries. Lots of batteries. Read Liberty Generator (easy to build your own off-grid free energy device);
– A watch;
– Cooking equipment. This includes a pot of some sort, eating utensils, and something to cut wood with that can fit in your pocket;
– Knowledge. This is your absolute best weapon. Once you have chosen the place or area you will run to make sure you know it like the back of your hand. No doubt others have thought of the same location, it will be your knowledge of the area that makes your better. If there is a stream, know where it starts and where it goes. Know the hills, the mountains, the trails, the flora, fauna and climactic conditions year around.
The Most Important Thing You Can Do Is Pray
Don’t do it in some new-world-order mega-church and tithe to some blow-dried huckster. Do it like Jesus taught. Find a quiet place, quiet your mind, and open your heart.
God will talk to you, and convey some insight. If you can’t listen, it’s because you’re out of practice listening, so practice. Eventually God will talk to you, and it’s in your best interest to listen! God wants to help you! He isn’t looking to burn you for eternity for your petty imperfections. He’s looking to liberate His People, all of us.
He won’t liberate a people if they’re dead from living the way the world has brainwashed them to live. God doesn’t want his people to sit around like couch potatoes, waiting to be saved from the Last Days scenario that is happening all around us. He wants you to put what gifts He has given you to good use, and then He will protect you from whatever is beyond your control.