Michel de Nostredame, commonly known only as Nostradamus is considered by many as one of the greatest prophets to ever live on Earth.
The seer Michel de Nostredame, better known as Nostradamus, remains famous over 400 years after his death mostly for a book he wrote titled Les Propheties in 1555. The said book is a collection of 1,000 quatrains (four-line rhyming verses) which are said to predict the future.
Nostradamus’ 2019 predictions have predicted the start of World War III, economic fall, and the western side of United States of America will be destructed because of a terrible earthquake.
Nostradamus is perhaps best known for his book Les Propheties. The book’s first edition appeared in 1555 and contained 353 quatrains. In this book, he wrote a number of verses that many people believe are prophecies of future events.
Despite the fact that academic scholars argue that any associations made between historic world events and Nostradamus’s quatrains are largely the result of mistranslations, there are millions of people around the world, as well as mayor press agencies that credit Nostradamus with predicting many major world events.Nostradamus seemed to have gotten many things right in his book Les Propheties.
Here are some of the most compelling prophecies people believe the French seer got right:
1. Atomic Bomb
Near the gates and within two cities There will be scourges the like of which was never seen, Famine within plague, people put out by steel, Crying to the great immortal God for relief.
Even though many claim that this description can be attributed to several wartime atrocities it is a very good description of the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
2. Death of Henry II
“The young lion will overcome the older one, On the field of combat in a single battle; He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage, Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.”
In the summer of 1559, King Henry II of France referred to as the older one lined up to joust the Comte de Montgomery, the young lion, six years his junior, on the fields of France or combat. In the final pass, Montgomery’s lance burst through the king’s visor splintering to pieces.
Both of them did have lions on their shields. Two shards injured him, one pierced his eye and lodged in the kings head. Henry II suffered for 10 days before dying in his bed.
“From the depths of the West of Europe, A young child will be born of poor people, He who by his tongue will seduce a great troop; His fame will increase towards the realm of the East.”
“Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers, The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn, When the child of Germany observes nothing.”
But the French apothecary got a number of other things right as well.
Now, we take a look at what Nostradamus had to say about 2019?
Nostradamus’ prophecies for 2019 are just as chilling as any other prophecies written by the French author.
Some have argued that according to Nostradamus, 2019 will see the start for World War III.
It is worrying that conflicts in France and spreading throughout Europe and the world.
Those who believe that Nostradamus predicted World War III to kick off in 2019 say that the beginning sounds reminiscent of what is currently going on in France, which now includes the Strasbourg Attack, coupled with the massive Yellow Vest Protest Movement which is beginning to spread.
The French seer wrote that:
“the big war will start in France and all Europe will be attacked, it will be long and terrifying for everyone and then finally there will be peace but only a few will enjoy it – a war will start between the two great world powers and it will last for a period of 27 years.”
In other verses, Nostradamus writes:
“for disagreements and negligences there will be opened a passage for Mohammed: of blood sunk in the ground and in the sea, Marseille’s port will be covered by ships and sails.”
Nostradamus predicted that:
“In the city of God, there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos while the fortress endures. The great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.”
Apparently, Nostradamus predicted that catastrophic natural events will occur in the west. The French seer appears to have foreseen a terrible natural disaster which is said to destroy the western part of the United States.
“An earthquake shall concern particularly the western area of the United States. Its power shall be felt in lands throughout the globe,” Nostradamus wrote in his book.
Here are Nostradamus’ startling doomsday predictions for 2019:
1. A comet will blot out the sun for two months in the spring, triggering a worldwide famine.
2. Hurricanes will slam the landlocked states of Kentucky, Tennessee and Oklahoma.
3. Pope Francis will fall deathly ill and retire.
4. Lions driven off a game preserve by trophy hunters will eat an entire African village in March.
5. Queen Elizabeth will pass away two months after turning 93 in April.
6. War will explode between North and South Korea — but America will make the peace.
7. More devastating wildfires will sweep California — and wipe Hollywood off the map.
8. A Chicago tornado will topple the old 1,453-foot Sears Tower.
9. ISIS terror bombs will rip through San Francisco.
10. An ancient virus will escape thawing ice in Antarctica — providing the cure for cancer.
11. A huge river of mud triggered by a nonstop, monthlong rain will bury half the homes along the Mississippi.
12. Atlantis will be discovered two miles below the surface of the Pacific Ocean.
13. An autistic boy’s findings will crash global stock markets in May.
14. Five vanished people dressed in 200-year-old cloth-ing will be found wandering in a French field following a UFO sighting.
15. A miraculous cure for heart disease will be revealed in a 2,000-year-old scroll in a Rome library.
16. Half of the world’s remaining elephants will be eradicated by ivory poachers.
17. Scientists will find proof aliens built the great pyramids.
18. An oil spill will devastate half the western coast of Africa.
19. The world’s largest diamond — weighing four and a half pounds — will be unearthed in Arkansas.
20. A new brain implant will allow dogs and cats to talk.
21. Statues of saints will begin crying real tears — and bleeding real blood — in June.
22. Red army ants in the Brazilian jungles will be discovered using fire and tools!
23. Flying cars will hit the market in June.
24. Archaeologists will find the remains of Noah’s Ark on North Dakota’s White Butte.
25. A Princeton professor will create a successful time machine.
26. Saudi Arabia will begin building a floating city in July.
27. Jesus’ crypt and remains of his cross will be unearthed during street repair in Jerusalem.
28. A small meteor will hit Denver and level half the city.
29. A golden-haired child will become the center of a new religion.
30. Texas will split into five states.
31. The Boulder Dam will burst, killing thousands.
32. Intelligent life will be discovered on Mars in August.
33. A faulty toaster will burn down the White House.
34. Breakthrough drugs will extend human life to 120 years.
35. Water will be turned into wine by a mysterious man in France.
36. A new power source will be discovered in the Mariana Trench.
37. Football will be outlawed for being too violent.
38. Dinosaurs will be cloned at a real-life Jurassic Park.
39. A rogue Chinese admiral will invade Taiwan in September.
40. The International Space Station will explode.
41. Zombies will rise in Bulgaria after a medical experiment goes wrong.
42. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s face will be added to Mount Rushmore.
43. Scientists will invent a working air guitar.
44. A terrible fungus will wipe out America’s corn crop, creating hunger and panic.
45. Three kids will find the fabled Lost Dutchman’s Mine outside Phoenix in October.
46. Cops in Detroit will test a super gun that uses lasers.
47. Stem cell injections will cure paralysis.
48. A silver-tongued dictator will create a European empire.
49. The globe will be brought to the brink of World War III in November when a botched Iranian nuclear missile test obliterates Munich, Germany.
50. People will mysteriously vanish, triggering talk the end time has begun.
This “End of the World” disaster will change our planet forever.How is the World Going to End?
This “End of the World” disaster will change our planet forever.How is the World Going to End?10 of the Population’s Biggest Fears on How the World is Going to End are:http://www.newsprepper.com/evacuate-earth-now-last-day-earth-world-ends-ready-judgment-day/
Gepostet von Medeea Greere am Montag, 1. Mai 2017
Source : Wikipedia