Have you ever wondered if the Universe is trying to send you a message?
Sometimes it’s hard to tell, with the endless barrage of cosmic messages we receive all the time…
You may or may not be someone who believes in a higher power. You could be devout, agnostic, or atheist. Regardless of your spiritual orientation and beliefs, you can’t deny that sometimes the Universe sends you a sign.
I’m talking about those moments when you experience something so moving, so magical, and so unbelievably “coincidental” that it can’t possibly be by chance.
There are some signs that the Universe has a message for you and that it’s been sent directly from the Source. Call them synchronicities, signs, omens, coincidences, or messages from your angels.
Synchronicity is an event that occurs at the same time as another event with no discernible link between them. Synchronicities are very common signs from the Universe because they’re easy to spot and difficult to ignore.
You’ll notice synchronicities, especially when you have an intention. For example, let’s say you’ve been thinking about someone for days. Then when you walk into the office on Monday morning, there’s an email from them in your inbox! Or perhaps you’re looking for a new car and then suddenly all your friends begin telling stories about their new cars.
Synchronicities are fun because they’re very entertaining signs from the Universe. They also serve as powerful reminders that our thoughts have far more creative energy than we realize.
It can be difficult to know whether the Universe is sending you a message. But with a little know-how, you’ll be able to understand what the Universe has been trying to say to you.
The Universe communicates with us in a number of ways. Sometimes the messages are subtle; sometimes, they come in a flash of inspiration or a moment of wisdom. Sometimes they arrive in the form of a person, or an animal, or a stroke of luck.
Do you ever get the feeling that the Universe is trying to send you a message? Or maybe more than just one?
That’s a good thing! I’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular signs people have received from the Universe:
• You keep seeing the same number sequence everywhere. It’s on clocks, street addresses, license plates, and phone numbers.
• You feel compelled to get up and do something — start a new business, make an important phone call, or take action on an idea that’s been percolating for a while. The only thing is, it doesn’t make sense to anyone else but you!
• You have a dream about someone and then run into them later in the day. Or you have a dream about what happens next in your current situation, and it comes true!
• The same song keeps coming on, whether it’s the radio, an ad, or your friend’s playlist.
• A song on the radio seems to contain lyrics that speak directly to you about what’s going on in your life right now. You get goosebumps when it comes on because it feels so personal.
• You see an animal (or animals)
• You hear a particular word or phrase over and over again.
• You have a dream that you can’t stop thinking about.
• You flip to a random page in a book and find something meaningful.
• Something doesn’t feel right; your gut tells you something is up.
• Someone says something that feels like it was just for you.
• You start singing or humming a song, and then you here it shortly after somewhere else.
• You see a certain animal more often than usual. It could be an actual animal in real life, but it could also be an animal totem online.
**Final Words **
The Universe is consistently trying to tell us something, and it’s up to us to learn how to listen (and decipher). Although these signs may seem insignificant when they are happening, they are important changes that need deeper reflection.
These signs can act as a reminder to the more subconscious parts of the mind to listen to and act upon some important messages that may have previously been forgotten. Utilizing these signs is important because they provide a non-verbal way to communicate with yourself, thus offering a useful avenue for handling issues regarding self-growth and development.
Looking at your dreams as well as coincidences can help you gain deeper self-awareness and acceptance.
We love you dearly.
We are here with you.
Copyright Infringement: Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”)
November 15, 2022 © US and EU all rights reserved. Permission to use this article in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked to its source at American Media Group.
Medeea Greere, an independent publisher, is now on Telegram at https://t.me/AMGNEWS2022 and exists only on reader support as we publish Truth, Freedom and Love for public awareness. Thank You for your support!