WARNING: The Credit Apocalypse! The Credit Crisis Will Wipe Out Millions Of Americans This Winter
Medeea Greere, an independent publisher, is now on Telegram at https://t.me/AMGNEWS2022 and exists only on reader support as we publish Truth, Freedom and Love for public awareness. Thank You for your support!
🚨 Urgent: American Media Group faces active censorship attempts by powerful organizations and institutions. Please help spread the word.📢 #FreedomOfSpeech, #MediaFreedom
As we delve deeper into the harsh winter of 2023, an ominous cloud looms over millions of American households. The credit crisis, an impending catastrophe, threatens to plunge families into financial turmoil. The noose is tightening, as loan conditions become more stringent, while the cost of living continues to soar. Brace yourselves, for access to credit is about to become an elusive luxury, leaving countless Americans in the cold.
A storm is brewing in the financial landscape of the United States, and it’s not showing any signs of abating. This article delves into the harrowing tale of a credit crisis spiraling out of control, poised to wreak havoc on the lives of ordinary Americans. In the depths of this crisis, the chilling reality is that millions may face a winter marked by economic despair and uncertainty.
The Unfolding Crisis:
- Skyrocketing Debt Levels: In the annals of financial history, a grim milestone was reached recently. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported that for the first time ever, credit card debt in the United States exceeded a staggering $1 trillion. During the second quarter of this year, credit card balances surged by nearly 5%, catapulting the total to $1.03 trillion. This figure dwarfs the average amount of new debt accumulated by households during similar periods since the Great Recession.
- Inflation and Soaring Interest Rates: The twin demons of persistent inflation and soaring interest rates are strangling the budgets of American households. As prices continue their relentless ascent, consumers are left grappling with the painful squeeze on their finances. The cost of living has surged at a pace four times faster than incomes since the year 2020. For many, the only lifeline to afford basic expenses has been the treacherous waters of credit.
- THE RED PILL: Make More Money or Lose Everything You MUST Decide TODAY!
- Consumer Breaking Point: Data paints a grim picture – most households are teetering on the brink. The median income or less, representative of approximately half the population, is battling to make ends meet. In a world where the cost of living is an ever-escalating monster, credit has become an unfortunate necessity for survival.
- A Frightening Projection: According to WalletHub, a prominent personal finance website, total credit card debt swelled by 8% from July 2022 to July 2023. This growth marked five consecutive quarters of increase, echoing the highest rates seen in two decades. Matt Schulz, Chief Credit Analyst for LendingTree, grimly predicts that this trend is far from over. He points to inflation, higher interest rates, and the overall exorbitant cost of living in 2023 as driving forces. The estimated average household credit card debt now stands at a jaw-dropping $10,170.
- The Usurious Interest Rates: If you think these numbers are alarming, consider this: credit card interest rates have surged to a shocking 20.6%. This is the highest figure since data tracking began in 1994. The Federal Reserve’s policies have effectively given credit card companies the green light to charge exorbitant interest rates, making it increasingly daunting for consumers to claw their way out of debt.
The Strangled Access to Credit:
- Tightening Lending Standards: Simultaneously, it’s becoming increasingly herculean for the average person to secure a loan or obtain a credit card. Banks and financial institutions are clamping down on lending standards. They are unapologetically rejecting applicants, demanding higher minimum credit scores, levying higher interest rates, and slashing credit limits. The spring collapse of several major banks set off alarms in financial circles, leading to whispers of a “credit crunch.”
- Quantum Millionaire: The Time is Finally Come for the Quantum Leaping Today
- Record Rejection Rates: The numbers from the U.S. central bank paint a grim picture of this unfolding drama. By the end of June, the rejection rate for all types of loans, including credit cards, mortgages, and auto loans, had soared to nearly 22%. This is the highest point recorded in five years and ranks among the highest readings since the survey’s inception in 2013.
The Gathering Storm:
- A Harsh Reality: The credit crunch, now in full swing, threatens to strangle borrowers who are already burdened by high levels of debt. The time to prepare for the years ahead is now. The banks are on shaky ground, the financial system is trembling, and the Federal Reserve may not ride to the rescue this time. The potential for disaster is not just a looming specter; it is a grim reality that becomes larger with every passing day.
What is the Most Powerful Force on the Planet? The Secret Ancient Egypt Never Wanted To Let Go Of… Now Yours… Watch the video Below:
In the face of the impending credit crisis, it’s imperative that Americans brace themselves for a turbulent future. The financial landscape is shifting, and the storm clouds are gathering. The days of easy credit and financial bailouts may be a thing of the past. As millions grapple with mounting debt and dwindling access to credit, the challenge to survive this winter of financial discontent will be an arduous one.
This article serves as a stark warning, a call to action, and a plea for financial prudence in these trying times. As the harsh winter of 2023 descends, it’s not just the cold that Americans need to fear; it’s the chilling grip of the credit crisis that threatens to engulf us all.