Yes! An EMP Attack on America is Imminent with 90% Deaths Within a Year ( Starvation, Social Unrest, Medical & Health Issues) VIDEO
Medeea Greere, an independent publisher, is now on Telegram at https://t.me/AMGNEWS2022 and exists only on reader support as we publish Truth, Freedom and Love for public awareness. Thank You for your support!
What if you woke up tomorrow to a world plunged into chaos, where nothing electronic worked? A world without electricity, communication, or even the basics we take for granted? No, this isn’t a scene from a sci-fi movie; this is a potential reality. A single EMP attack can bring America to its knees, and our adversaries are gearing up.
Imagine the shock. The moment when the normalcy of life shatters, and our world as we know it ceases to exist. Your alarm doesn’t ring. The phone is lifeless. The streets, usually abuzz with morning traffic, lay still and silent. An EMP, or electromagnetic pulse, has struck. And just like that, modern civilization is undone.
But what is an EMP? To put it simply, it’s a burst of electromagnetic radiation that can disrupt or destroy electronic devices, power grids, and electrical systems. The ramifications? Catastrophic.
No communication, no transportation, no access to money, and most ominously, no food or water distribution.
Yes, the numbers are staggering, but they’re not mere fear-mongering. With our reliance on electronic systems for almost every facet of our daily life, an EMP attack could result in 90% of the American population facing starvation, disease, and societal breakdown within just a year.
This isn’t merely a hypothetical scenario dreamt up by conspiracy theorists. This is a strategic move, a calculated play in the game of global warfare. North Korea, China, Russia, and yes, even groups like ISIS understand the sheer devastation this can bring. They are, without doubt, working on it. In this high-stakes game of cat and mouse, America is the prize, and an EMP is the ideal weapon to cripple the mighty giant.
The Anatomy of the Attack
So, how would this play out? It’s chillingly simple. A nuclear detonation, about 275 miles above the United States, would produce an EMP of such magnitude that it would throw us, along with our Canadian and Mexican neighbors, back into the dark ages. The once-mighty America would be reduced to a land of scattered tribes, struggling for survival.
Would we be able to retaliate? Would our mighty arsenal of weapons come to our rescue? The grim truth is, probably not. Our sophisticated ICBMs, although some are designed to withstand EMPs, might just turn into heaps of useless metal. Communication lines, the backbone of any military operation, would be rendered useless. Our BMD systems, a point of pride, would most likely fail post a powerful HEMP.
With the backbone of modern society severed, chaos would reign supreme. No refrigeration means food spoils within days. Without transportation, families separated would remain so, perhaps indefinitely. Even the most basic medical interventions would become impossible, as pacemakers fail and hospitals lose power.
As America lies vulnerable, it becomes an irresistible target. The very nations or groups that could launch such an attack would also stand to gain the most in the aftermath. We’d be foolish to dismiss this as mere conjecture. It’s a playbook, a strategy, and our adversaries are reading from it.
Awareness is the first step. It’s essential that the general populace understands the gravity of the situation. We need to demand that our leaders prioritize this issue, investing in research, infrastructure, and defense strategies that can counter such a nightmarish scenario.
For those who dismiss this as fear-mongering or baseless conspiracy, remember: it’s always better to be prepared than caught unaware. The clock is ticking, and our enemies are watching. The question isn’t if but when.
Here are some useful things to protect yourself from an EMP:
1. Build a Faraday Cage
A Faraday cage is a sealed enclosure that has an electrically conductive outer layer and a non-conductive inner layer. The purpose of this box is to protect any electronics inside it in case of an EMP. There are basically two simple ways of building a Faraday cage:
- by wrapping a non-conductive box (such as cardboard or wood) in a conductive material (such as aluminum foil)
- by using a conductive box (like an ammo can) and isolate the inner walls of the box with foam (polystyrene) or a cheap Yoga mat or maybe window insulating foam
2. Store in your Faraday Cage the most important survival electronics like:
- A radio (for communication and gathering information);
- An old laptop computer with downloads of ebooks and stored personal information or at least a manual on how to make a generator using materials you can find in your home;
- A set of walkie-talkies that run on rechargeable batteries;
- A small generator;
- A manually rechargeable flashlight (most flashlights have electronics in them so they will also fry);
- Electronic parts for cars;
- Any electronic equipment you don’t use on a regular basis buy may need when SHTF like: night vision and other electronic optics, solar battery chargers, drills;
3. Store fuel
This does not mean you have to store tons of fuel. You won’t want to be seen driving around. Just a few gallons in a small tank that will allow you to conduct a few basic unpredictable operations like: bringing your family home safe or an emergency getaway car in case things get really bad in your town. (That only if you manage to protect your car against the EMP)
4. Save your car!
Basically you have 3 good options:
- Place in the Faraday cage the vital electronics your car needs (doubles) and replace them after the EMP (PCM – Powertrain Control Module, Electronic Fuel Injection, Electronic Ignition and possibly even other parts depending on the vehicle)
- Buy a cheap old back-up car that does not have vital electronic parts (like a 1984 Toyota Hilux 4×4 – around $1200).
- Protect car against EMP, solar flares and lightning attacks with the best shield
Plan on living self-sustained
This means fulfilling all our 3 basic needs: water, food and shelter**!**
Have in mind a place where to procure water when there will be no running water. Have in mind a place where you can plant and harvest crops. Buying at least one acre in the countryside would give you at least something to plan with.
One of the best ways to do that is by building a system totally independent from the environment. I have something you need to watch. It’s much better than I am at explaining the threat.
6. Stockpile essentials like
Food – for at least 5 months (winter plus two more months) – if you have a plan to go “self-sustained” and a 12 months if you don’t plan to do that. Remember that there will be no refrigeration.
Water – This is actually the most important event for which you need to store water! Even in case of droughts people don’t die because of the lack of water. But this is not the case. In case of an EMP there will be no running water, and if you are not close to a river or a fountain you may die.
You need to know your location and set in your mind a walking route to a local fountain or a nearby river. If it is 3 days away (walking) it is not good. Store water for at least 10 days and head to the water source to get more water reserves starting day one.
Tools like an axe, a knife first aid kit and antibiotics **(**you won’t be able to call 911)
7. Some things you should have in the car
We all spend a lot of time driving and you should not be totally surprise if an EMP gets you stuck many miles away from home on a deadly cold winter or in a desert miles away from water. Whatever the case, it doesn’t cost you anything to keep some of your equipment ready in your car:
- warm clothing
- long term food (some emergency food ration bars) and water (at least 1-3 gallons)
- a fire starter
- a knife
- maybe a fold up bike
- and whatever you think – depending on the distance and time of your journey;
Also… if you plan on a remote and long journey you may want to consider throwing your bug out bag into the trunk.
8. Secure Your Home against Looters
OCOKA is a military term that stands for: Observation and fields of fire, Cover and Concealment, Obstacles, Key Terrain, Avenues of Approach
When setting up home defenses OCOKA should always be kept in mind and each principle addressed. Following these five key principles, you will greatly improve your security and survivability.
9. Some things you need to have at home
These things will become important valuables after an EMP:
- When your bank account will disappear or you won’t be able to withdraw your money, you’ll be in trouble. Keep some cash and some gold (doesn’t lose value as normal currency does) at home.
- Charcoal – you can make a lot of things with it (from water filters to gun powder)
- Duct tape, Cable Ties and Super Glue (if you want to build or improvise something, like a simple wind generator you’ll need these)
- Lamp oil, Candle Wax and Wicks
- Anything you know it will be useful for you – depending on your bug out plan.
10. Consider buying, making or learn how to make a simple Survival Generator
This generator has to be small enough to fit in your Faraday Cage. Some generators can be really expensive, but if you know where to look and what to buy you can get a small one for $200-$300 (1200 Watts). An electric generator using wood as fuel would be perfect. Otherwise, you should also consider storing more fuel.
So, get prepared for a very possible EMP attack… Be ready!